Thursday, December 2, 2010

Four Months

or 4 1/2 since we have been home! I have no idea what I ever did without her!! I know I definitely got more sleep and had a cleaner house, but I really must have been bored all the time!

She has changed so much since coming home! I'm amazed every day by how perfectly she fits into my family. God definitely knew what He was doing when blessed me with Eden!

She now understands pretty much everything I say. Unless she chooses not to understand. :) She is VERY sweet, but definitely has a mind of her own. She still prefers to sign. She signs all done, more, milk, please, thank you, cheese, cracker/cookie, I love you, drink, baby, Jesus, book, yes, no. She would sign more, but that's all I know!! Her words--ball, duck, mama, nana, pappah, Nathan, Ellie, light, door, stop, no, drink, that, cat, hi, bye, touchdown, and that's all I can think of right now. Her favorite word, though, "da" It means pretty much everything.
She makes sounds for cat, dog, cow, lamb, duck, horse, owl, frog--but frog she does in Spanish--"gua, gua'

Her loves:

Baths!!! :) cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles, bubbles, the ring stacker, books--especially "Who is coming to our house?", the dvd she calls "hi", JJ at school, her puppy, her baby doll
And, of course, her mommy

Dislkes:

men, doctors, any food other than cheese, beans, avocado, mum mums, and yogurt bites

Fears:

disappearing so quickly!!!! But she is very afraid of riding in the car at night.

She had a hard time with Thanksgiving, the change in routine, and let me know by not sleeping. So I am a very tired mommy, thankful for a week break coming in just 2 weeks. And very thankful I decided Disneyworld was out for this year.

She is doing so well, though, and continues to be such a blessing to me and everyone around her!!

I have no photos b/c I lost the cord to connect my camera to the computer. But I borrowed a camera, so video coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment